A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Coleman Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coleman Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coleman Nmn Taylor MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Coleman N. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Coleman Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Coleman Taylor practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.