A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coleman Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coleman Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coleman Nmn Taylor MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Coleman N. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Coleman Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Coleman Taylor practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.