Dr. Coleridge Franklin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Coleridge Franklin Jr?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 26th, 2016

Dr Franklin is not a nice person. As a doctor, he did nothing to help me, but I'm sure he charged Medicaid for everything he could get.

Least professional medical doctor I have ever encountered in all my years of being a disabled, chronically ill patient. I will never set foot in his clinic ever again. I have been a model patient, even participated in a 15 year clinical research study, I have never met a doctor so cold and callous. He sent me home in pain with a fractured clavicle, because I dared asked for pain medicine. I haven't had an opioid in 10 years, but he shamelessly accussed me of being a pill-shopper. If you care about your family's health, you'd be wise to stay away from Franklin Healthcare Center. The staff is nice though. It's a shame they have to work with such a horrible human being who obviously cares nothing about the oath he took.

April 9th, 2015