A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Total Joint Replacements, Hips and Knees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Hommedieu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. L'Hommedieu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Hommedieu graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. L'Hommedieu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- SSM St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coles E. L'Hommedieu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Coles E. L'Hommedieu practice?
- Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu has 1 office location.
Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Louis Sports Medicine Doctors.