A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Total Joint Replacements, Hips and Knees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Hommedieu graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. L'Hommedieu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- SSM St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coles E. L'Hommedieu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Coles E. L'Hommedieu practice?
- Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu has 1 office location.
Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Louis Sports Medicine Doctors.