A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Auerswald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerswald
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auerswald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Auerswald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerswald graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Auerswald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Leslie Auerswald MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colette L. Auerswald practice?
- Dr. Colette Auerswald has 1 office location.
Dr. Colette Auerswald practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Adolescent Specialists.