A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Auerswald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerswald
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Auerswald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Auerswald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerswald graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Auerswald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Leslie Auerswald MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colette L. Auerswald practice?
- Dr. Colette Auerswald has 1 office location.
Dr. Colette Auerswald practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.