A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Brown-Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Brown-Graham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown-Graham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Brown-Graham MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Colette Brown-Graham practice?
- Dr. Colette Brown-Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colette Brown-Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.