A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Dominique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colette Dominique, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Dominique, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominique graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Dominique has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Dominique MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Colette Dominique practice?
- Dr. Colette Dominique has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colette Dominique practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.