A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Dominique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colette Dominique, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Dominique, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- STD Prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominique graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dominique has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dominique accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colette M. Dominique practice?
Dr. Colette Dominique practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Euless Obstetricians & Gynecologists.