Colette M Dominque, MD

MacArthur Obgyn
3501 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
972-256-3700
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.6349206349206 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Sweet & comforting doctor!  |  show details
by Carlye Seals on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. D is so great. I was terrified when I got pregnant and after seeing her she has put me at ease. Her voice calms you and you feel like you can talk to her about anything. She's funny, caring, & is good at what she does. Thank God she's my doctor for my little girl and for future babies to come!

|  Great Service  |  show details
by Yescenia Velasco on Apr 30th, 2014

I am very please with the service Dr. Dominique and staff provides. The appointments are very convenience, they fit your schedule. Dr. Dominique actually takes the time to sit and talk in your appointment. This is something many Doctors do not do now a days. She explains and goes for what is best for the patient. Operators (I believe should be a little more polite when we the patients call with any issue). Other than that EVERYTHING IS GREAT! I am very please to have Dr. Dominique as my Provider and her nurses are Great. I love Ruby she has been one of the nicest person in the entire MacArthur OBGYN Clinic... Yescenia Velasco

|  1st Pregnancy  |  show details
by Canikka Welch on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr. Dominique has been a great doctor! I started coming to her last July and I haven't had the need to look anywhere else. We look forward to every visit to check up on our little one and Dr Dominique is always a pleasure to be around. I feel as though I can trust my doctor and I know that she will do her best to ensure my safety and health!

|  Dental Assist.  |  show details
by Yescenia Velasco on Apr 2nd, 2014

I do not have any complaints about Dr. Dominique or her Nurse Rubi. They do their best on their job... The only concern I have is about the appointments they have tried to reschedule my appointments once they had it already scheduled. I will definitely recommend Dr. Dominique to my friends, the way my friend recommended me to her. Front desk staff and operators: I will say they need to be a little friendlier :)

by Veronica on Mar 14th, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Dominique at Macarthur obgyn for the past 6 years. The staff is always pleasant and every experience with them is a positive one. Dr. Dominique's nurses are great and fast at returning calls and messages. I never have a problem when tying to reach the office. I honestly trust Dr. Dominique and know that she will ensure the safety of myself and my unborn child. When my doctor is unavailable I am always given the option to see someone else rather then just cancelling my appointment. Macarthur obgyn is wonderful and I'm thankful to be able to recieve the such quality care that they provide.

|  follow up  |  show details
by Deirdere Green on Jan 28th, 2014

I will tell the world about a professional doctor like her she very concerned about her patients a good tip to world whom wint to read this and looking for a great doctor she REALLY CARES and her staff I just love Dr. Dominique she have been my Doctor notice I SAID MY DOCTOR for 10 years now I'm so happy I found her when I really need ut one she took me in now go see her fir your self you will be well PLEASE .......... MY OVERALL RATING IS A 5

|  Dr.Dominque  |  show details
by Amber Zetina on Jan 27th, 2014

When i was deciding on a new OB GYN, i ran across Dr. Dominque and i saw some great reviews about her. Now having her as my Doctor, i must say that i am completely satisfied with my decision. She is an amazing doctor with a very warm personality. I will def. be sticking with her in the near future! and If you prefer a female OB GYN as i do, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her as your choice! (=

|  I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. DOMINQUE!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

I went to Dr. Dominuqe with two of my pregnancy's that ended in D&C. The first time even though she was hasty she was okay on my visits. After 6 weeks there was no heat beat and I was given the choice for D&C which I said yes too. She came to see me before the procedure but never came to follow up afterwards. The second time, she didn't come before or after the operation. She actually told the nurse to rush me walking to the OR for the operation because she has other patients. If the pain losing your second baby wasn't bad enough that made it worse. I thought that was cold and unprofessional. Her staff especially Ruby is amazing.

|  Dr Dominque  |  show details
by Christine Hackworth on Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr. D has been my doctor for 3 of my 4 pregnancy . She and her staff are always caring and supportive . Dr. D takes her time hears my concerns and is always there to make my pregnancies as smooth as possible. I never have an issue getting calls returned or follow ups to questions or concerns. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone.

|  review over doctor  |  show details
by J. PORTER on Nov 14th, 2013

Dr Dominique is a pretty good doctor at times, but very out spoken and blunt. She doesn't think before she speaks. id think twice before you choose her as your doctor.

by Monica Belen on Oct 14th, 2013

Dr. Dominique has been my obgyn for over 3 years. From routine check ups to now taking care of me during pregnancy. She is very professional, courteous and will explain something in terms than I can understand. Her nurses are also the best and very friendly!

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Kamesha Malveau on Sep 4th, 2013

I was looking online for a ob doctor to take care of me with my pregnancy and was very impressed with Dr Dominique accomplishments and level of experience also loving that after the pregnancy she would still be able to take care of me for my needs and if any problems being that it was a plus also that she was from New Orleans as of my family!My 1st visit was great and made me feel very satisfied with my decision made, would recommend her to everyone

by Simona Lindsey on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Dominque is a very professional and courteous doctor. She cares about her patients well being. My good friend referred me to her and I am pleased with my services thus far. I would more than likely refer friends and family to her.

|  review for 4D sono.  |  show details
by Brittany Hancock on Jul 31st, 2013

My most memorable moment is when Dr. Dominique was explaing what circumcision was to my fiancee. what i like about Dr. Dominique is she is not rude she is very sweet and up front she cares for her patients. i would tell my friends to come to this doctor. i would most defiantly come back to this doctor

|  Ease of Anxiety  |  show details
by Whitnee R. on Jul 26th, 2013

I feel Dr. Dominique has a wonderful bedside manner and always makes me feel safe and that I can trust her 100%. She is always willing for me to ask any question I might have a concern with and she puts me at ease with her knowledge and easy responses.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Angelica Rodriguez on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Dominique and her staff are courteous and are quite attentive to your needs.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Anu Narkar on Jul 22nd, 2013

I have been going to MacArthur Obgyn for 2 years and have only good things to say. Dr Dominique is extremely professional, courteous and polite. She takes time to answer all our questions and put our minds to ease.The staff is excellent, very helpful. Appointments are easy to set up and the online patient portal is very convenient to check all lab results and messages from the doctor/nurses from the comfort of my home. Wait times could be a bit long depending on the time of the day. We are expecting our first baby this summer and couldn't have picked a better doctor to guide us. I definitely recommend Dr Dominique and MacArthur OBGYN to all.

|  Best Clinic  |  show details
by Celina G. on Jul 22nd, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Dominique for my first pregnancy since I was about 20 weeks. For my 1st trimester I went to a different clinic, but due to their long wait time and lack of good patient service, I soon transferred to MacArthur OB/GYN. I am now 31weeks and I can honestly say that I love the clinic and the Dr. I am seeing. Wait times are short and Dr.Dominique always listens and if anything is wrong, she gets on it quickly to check. I am 100%satisfied with MacArthur OB/GYN. I know i'll be coming back if i decide to have more children :)

|  Fully Reccomend  |  show details
by Ivethe Zambrano on Jul 18th, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Dominique and the staff at McArthur Obgyn. Dr. Dominique is professional and polite and always takes the time to answer all my questions. Besides all this, the wait time at the office is about 10 minutes!

|  Amazing Doctor with a great supporting staff  |  show details
by Marie Levy on Jul 12th, 2013

If you live in the Irving area this is by far the best Doctor to choose. Dr Dominique office has taken all my stress away as a 1st time mom. For every question, concern, and worry I have this office has an answer. She is so accessible whether night or day you will get your answer. All of your visits and lab results can be view in a user friendly online portal. And her staff is just as amazing and they are extremely friendly. I have recommended coworkers, family, and friends to Dr Dominique. She is not just your Doctor she makes you feel like a family member.

|  Very helpful  |  show details
by Amy Vasquez on May 28th, 2013

Thanks to doctor Dominique for her excellent skills and care. Am totally thrilled with my first born with her. Now waiting for my second one on the way in July I came right back to her. Because of her kindness attention and wonderful offices too

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
by Funmilayo Nwokolo on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Dominique is a great OB. She has delivered both of my children, and she will be delivering my 3rd in August as well. I have always felt secure and confident in her care, and I continue to recommend her to any of my friends who are looking for an OB. Great Doc! would highly recommend

|  My wonderful experiences at MacArthur OB/GYN  |  show details
by Iesha Imakpo on May 9th, 2013

As a mother of 2 and 1 on the way, and a new patient at MacArthur OB/GYN I was a little afraid of changing doctors at first. Deciding that MacArthur OB/GYN would be my choice was a no-brainer. I've heard many good things coming from this office from both family members and friends. Dr. Dominique has been nothing but helpful and gracious with her information and time. I know that after 2 previous child births you would think I was an expert but as you know every pregnancy is different and Dr. Dominque has been extremely patient with me and my constant questions and I have never left her office with a thought or question ignored or unanswered. All of the staff is helpful and very friendly. The office is a child friendly enviorment which is a very helpful thing in my situation. I will continue to recomend MacArthur OB/GYN and Dr. Dominique to anyone looking for a OB/GYN : )

|  Fast, Speedy, Service  |  show details
by Juanita H on May 6th, 2013

It's always a pleasure going into the clinic. The service is professional, the wait is never more than 5 minutes. Dr Dominique is always helpful and answers all of my questions. I'm glad I found her!

|  29 weeks  |  show details
by Melissa Benavidez on May 1st, 2013

Im one of Dr Dominque's patients Im 29 weeks pregnant been going to this clinic since the beginning of my pregnacy , I think shes a great obgyn she was also my obgyn doctor with my 5 year old and now with this pregnacy I dont think I will choose another obgyn shes great an I feel very comftable asking her questions that im curious about or tell her things I feel I need an want her to know so that I know if my baby and myself are ok , I never have to wait long to see her waiting time is excellent I have referred her to other friends an will continue too. Im really hoping she can deliver my baby... thanks Melissa Benavidez D.O.B 3/01/1984

|  Networking  |  show details
by Crystal Ponce on Apr 5th, 2013

Very friendly. Bed side manner is on point. Gives thorough explanations. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dominique to friends and family.

by Kimberly C. Lange on Mar 9th, 2013

Dr. Dominque is a wonderful doctor. She is very courteous and polite. She was my doctor when I was pregnant with my daughter and I am happy to choose her again for my current pregnancy with my son. She is very good and answering all of my questions and I feel comfortable with her being my doctor.

by Crystal Ponce on Feb 27th, 2013

Very friendly. Bedside manner is on point. Gives thorough details. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dominique to friends or family. Excellent decision switching from my last dr. to Dr. Dominique.

by Crystal Ponce on Feb 27th, 2013

|  The Best Experience Ever  |  show details
by LaMya Nealy on Feb 4th, 2013

Review My name is LaMya Nealy. This is my first pregnancy, and Dr. Dominique came highly recommended from Irving Baylor Hospital. I am 29 weeks and Dr. Dominique has made my experience worth having and more comfortable than I expected it to be. She answers any questions my husband and I may have and helps us get full understanding. She is most definitely one of those doctors that is all about what's best for the mother and the baby. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone in need of an OBGYN.

|  Feel more comfortable here than anywhere else I've been...  |  show details
by M. Boddie on Jan 31st, 2013

One thing is if I don't like a doctor I will definitely not go back but I have been going back to Dr Dominique. The staff is courteous and very responsive. You get taken care of and treated like a person as oppose to a number. I've been with her for a few years now and expecting my first child. My whole pregnancy experience has gone well thanks to Dr. Dominique and her staff.

|  Karen Umana  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

This is my first pregnancy and I've recently relocated to Irving. Dr. Dominique has made my experience here very easy. She's very helpful and answers all my questions. Dr. Dominique and her staff are an awesome experience, I highly recommend them.

|  Dr. Dominique  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Dominique for about 3 years and I have no yet been disappointed with her or her staff. She is very caring and gentle with everything she does. She helps to make you as comfortable as she can. She is very good at making sure you understand the things she is talking about and is sure to answer any questions you may have, without beating around the bush about things. Her nurses are also very friendly and are quick to call back with lab results. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dr.

|  My Experience So Far  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

I've been going to doctor dominique for 4 months out m=of my pregnancy now and so far she is a great helpful doctor and anything I need I always have it. I'd recommend her to anyone she's very smart and helpful.

Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Dominique is the only Dr. that I've seen, in a while, that gets you in and out in record time. She and her staff are very efficient and seem to really value your time. They are kind and courteous.The ability to view your records on-line is another huge plus. I've always wondered why, if they're your records, why it is so hard to access them? Not here, they are readily accessible, whenever you need them.This practice let's you know that they believe in providing top notch service to their patients. It makes a difference.

|  This is my second pregnancy  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

This is my second pregnancy, but my first going through Dr. Colette. She is such a sweetheart and thoroughly explains to me every step of the way, where as with my first doctor, they left me in the dark on about 75% of the tests and my levels. I feel so good knowing that she is going to be with me during the entire course of my pregnancy and delivering my sons younger sister.

|  A Wonderful Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Shondrelle Butler on Aug 5th, 2012

I love having Dr. Dominique as my OBGYN she has made my pregnancy so easy for me. She's so nice and very helpful with anything that you ask. Being that this is my first child I am happy to know that she will be the once delivering my child and bringing her into the world.

|  Jane Supra 8/10 Highly recommend coming to this office  |  show details
by Janegila Supra on Aug 4th, 2012

The staff is very nice and making an appointment is easy. Dr. Dominique answers all my questions

|  First Time Mom: Jane Supra  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I am a first time mom and new to Irving. The office is in a nice area, it's super easy making an appointment, waiting time isn't long and very clean rooms. Dr. Dominique and her staff answers all my questions and helpful.

|  Alicia Martin 12/17/86  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. Dominique is everything I could ask for in an obstetrician. She is very kind and treats me with respect and shows care for me and my baby. Also Dr. Dominique listens to my concerns and always makes sure my questions are answered. I like my dr. and would definitly recommend her to anyone.

Aug 1st, 2012

Overall my experience with Dr. Dominique has been very good. The wait time to get into her office is very minimal, the front staff usually sends me back to her waiting room almost immediately. The only reason I didn't give her the highest rating on everything is because sometimes she comes off as a little cold, for an OBGYN she never asks me any questions about how my pregnancy is going or any labor plans or anything like that. (I am 7 mo along, maybe it is too early to discuss labor plans?) However, she is the only OBGYN in the Dallas Metro that was excepting my particular insurance, and they never give me any problems about it.

Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Dominique is always extremely helpful and caring. Answers all of our crazy questions. I have recommended her to many of my friends already. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Dominique and know that she will do everything she can to make my pregnancy a safe, informative, and smooth process. Thanks so much!

Jun 8th, 2012

With my past experience at Medical Center of Arlington during labor, I was sent home 3 times while in labor. My doctor was not preset either. I have noticed with Dr. Dominque and assistants, they provide excellent care and are very helpful when I have questions regarding any issues or concerns. I feel that they are all caring. I really appreciate all that has and been done for me. Thank you,

|  Great Doctor's Office  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I love coming here! Everyone is super nice and available to answer any questions you have. I have Dr. Dominique and she always puts this first time mom at ease :-)

|  best doctor visit so far  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

i have been to dr dominique once but she spended a lot of time with me making me feel special and not rushed out,not to mention very thorough about my questions about almost evrything,definetly recommends her to any women out there looing for caring and compasssionate doctor instead of in n out visits.shaheen surani

|  Chanel Williams' Review on Dr. Dominique  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

Dr. Dominique is wonderful. She always answers my questions and is always there when I need her. I couldnt see myself with anyone else.

|  Overall Impressions  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Overall I love this practice. Dr. Dominique is very accommodating and her nurses are funny and very very relaxed and informative. Any questions are answered until you are clear and comfortable.The only thing I would say was an uncomfortable experience is that for whatever reason I dont think the sonographer I had liked me or maybe she was just rushed but the 2 times I have had her it hasnt been the best experience. She doesnt talk to you or explain what she is checking or take the time to tell you what you are looking at. Its more wham bam no thank you ma'am. I thought this was how it was until on my third visit I got a different sonographer and he was awesome so now I find myself hoping she isnt in and he is whenever I have to get an ultrasound or sonogram.I would recommend this practice only say hopefully my sonographer experience is an isolated.

|  Very Helpful by Jessica Lucero  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Dominque has been very helpful and informative during my recent visits. I have been having some pains and swelling in my legs. She assured me that they are normal and suggested that I purchase some compression socks. It is always pleasent when I go to the office, I would recommend her to anyone.Jessica Lucero Due 5/21/12

|  Ana Gutierrez- Dr. Dominique the Greatest Doctor  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Dr. Dominique is careing, patient and really listens. Being in the medical field myself I think Dr. Dominique is excellent doctor seems to me her care for the well being of my baby and me is genuine. She is patient becaues even though I am in the medical field and I know I few stuff does not mean I know everything, I am a first time mom to be and she always takes the time to answer my questions, and most importantly listens to me and provides feedback. Thanks Dr. Dominique Ana Gutierrez

|  The BEST OB/GYN in DFW!!!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Dominique for my pregnancy and would recommend her to any pregnant person around. If you are looking for a physician who is kind, caring, patient, and very through, then go see Dr. Dominique. I may have to wait up to 15 minutes to see her, but in the end, it is well worth the wait. She is very compassionate and will always be completely honest with you and explains everything. When I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, she made sure I got in to see the nurse practitioner the same day, and made sure I was completely confident in my ability to handle it on my own, with education materials. She is always available, whether it is during business hours or after hours. Her nursing staff is very competent and very friendly. They entire staff at Mac OB/GYN are great. From the front desk to the lab techs, everyone gets to know you by name and seem to genuinely care about you. They make sure they call you if you happen to miss your appointment and are sure to get you in for the very next appointment available. I just love this office and doctor. GREAT JOB!!!!Ashley U. 01/23/1987

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

My name is Tricia and I have been a patient of Dr. Dominique's for over 5 years. Dr. Dominique is a wonderful Doctor! I feel that she cares for me like I am a member of her family instead of just a patient. She is very personable and a good listener. Dr. Dominique always makes sure that she has fully answered my questions before I leave the office. Her staff is also very kind and caring...

Dec 27th, 2011

I love Dr. Dominque. Shes always been a great help to me. She has been mty doctor will all 3 of my children. I couldnt ask for a better doctor. :)

|  DOB 9-11-1980 - Casey Graves  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Dr. Dominique has been my Dr since I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks. Great experience with MacArthur OB/Gyn. Facilities are clean, staff is friendly, they move patients in/around pretty quickly and seem to be state of the art as far as equipment and industry knowledge. Dr. Dominique answered my questions and has been very helpful. I am due in March and she will deliver baby Zoe!

|  A Definite Blessing  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

My wife and I were very picky when choosing an OB for her during this pregnancy as I think one should be, especially with it being our first baby. Dr> Dominique has to be one of the most amazing doctors that we know, and one of the most caring and genuine people we know. I wish she was actually a family doctor so that I could use her as well. I never have to worry about a thing, and I always know that my wife and daughter (January 2012) will be in good hands. I trust her with my wife and my daughters life. She doesn't rush you in your appointments, she sits, talks, answers questions, and she is very open. I definitely know that she will be the doctor for our next child as well. Dr. D, you are awesome, and I am very blessed and thankful for you!.

|  Reviewer: Elizabeth Arellano  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. DOMINIQUE HAS BEEN EXCELLENT.SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. SHE ALWAYS TAKES EXTRA TIME TO ADDRESS ANY OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED WITH HER OR HER STAFF. EVERYTIME I GO FOR MY APPOINTMENTS I LEAVE THE OFFICE WITH AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS SO NICE AND VERY ATTENTIVE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS.

|  Dr. Colette Dominique  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Colette Dominique is a wonderful and pleasant doctor to work with. She has been my doctor since 2007 and has seen me through both of my pregnancies. Her practice, MacArthur OB/GYN is always up to date with the latest medical technology and information. I love and trust Dr. Colette completely with my life and my children's lives as well! Ravin Sylvas

|  review ...  |  show details
by joanna garcia 12/31/88 on Nov 1st, 2011

my is joanna garcia i am patient of Dr. Colette dominique i just want to say how great doctor she is she.she know how to express it when i asked about my prenancy,grabs me fell good and confident about my baby.my sister recommended me and i am very happy for that,she is a good doctor that i found.

Oct 23rd, 2011

Dr. Dominque is a very nice and easy to talk to. She answer all my question even when sometimes there are a little silly with the fact that this is my first pregnacy. Dr. Dominque and her staff is very perfessional and have excellent customer service.ThanksShanisha Dillard

|  Kara J Blevins  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

The best doctor i could recomend for an OBGYN. She is very caring for you and your unborn child. She is very helpful when it comes to recomendations and advice. Just want to say thank you and you made my first pregancy very easy and stress free. Kara J Blevins

Oct 13th, 2011

This is my first pregancy so cant compare to other doctors but she has been very helpful and is caring. You can tell she loves what she does and is there to help you. My due date is around the holidays and most doctors would be going out of town for family but she is not.

by Brittany N Dean on Oct 13th, 2011

Dr. Dominique Was recommended to me she seems very nice. I honeslty havent had a big connection with her personalty but any questions I have she does answer them.I never have to wait long to see her. Its always in and out. Which is something I do like. I do wish we had a better connection though because she does seem really nice and friendly. Brittany N Dean

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

I haven't been to many ob gyns, but when I found the praxis ob/gyn macarthur and decided to be cared by Colette Dominique, I felt at home right from the beginning. She is very friendly and caring and has always a smile on her face which makes me feel comfortable. Thank you for doing such a great job.Sabrina Wittwer

|  The Best OB/GYN Doctor In Texas Highly Recommend  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

I love Dr.Dominique she is the best ob/gyn doctor in Texas. I would highly recommend Dr. Dominique to any female looking for a caring professional to take care of her and her future child. So far she has been nothing short of fantastic when it comes to scheduling appointments, keeping me up to date with all lab results and/or complications, and educating me about my options after I have my son. The office staff is always friendly and courteous! Everyone in the practice really makes you feel at home and calms any fears or apprehensions you may have about giving birth, taking blood, or bad tests. Dr. Dominique and staff really do care about what's best for YOU! Jolanda Hamdan

Sep 10th, 2011

My name is Tchovia Alexander,and I have been seeing my doctor for over 7 months. I would recommend anyone who is needing prenatal care to use Colette M. Dominique.

|  Great Doctors  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

Antoinette Bryant and her husband Brandon Brynat loves the friendly atmosphere of Dr. Dominique and the MacArthur OB/GYN clinic. We highly recommend anyone to visit this Clinic

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Dominique and her staff are very kind, down to earth people. They do their best to answer any/all questions you may have, they are caring and offer additional assistance and suggestions when needed. It is very important to have a doctor that you can feel comfortable with and I definitely feel comfortable with Dr. Dominique.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

I recently went to see Dr. Dominquie and found out that she is a wonderful doctor. Not only was she great, but her staff was great as well. Everyone in the office is really nice and helpful and they give you online access to your lab results and chart. You can even email Dr. Dominque directly with an questions or concerns you may have. I was referred to her by a friend, and am soo pleased. She is soo down to earth, and caring and really took the time to answer all my questions. I felt so at ease and like I was talking with on of my good friends. I would and will recommend her to anyone and everyone.

|  Love Her!!  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

This is my first baby and I was super nervous about choosing the right doctor. I was referred to Dr. Dominique by my aunt and I must say that I am so great that I choose her. Not only is she an awesome doctor, but her whole team is. By this being my first baby, I always have a million and one questions. Sometimes I get a little embarrased, but the Dr. Dominique always make me feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks MacOBGYN

|  Vanessa Gonzalez-MacArthur OBGYN  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

I really liked this place. Waiting time was very little and everybody in this place is nice. The doctor made me feel very comfortable and confident. She answered all my questions. I do recommend this place for anyone who wants to feel a like-home environment.

|  Dr. Dominique  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Very professional and courteous.

|  Jennifer Mclucas  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Helps Patients Understand Their Condition. She loving and a caring person and very courtesy and professionalism of her office and patients.

Jul 7th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Dominique by my cousin I'm glad she did and I'm very happy she is my doctor.She is very nice and seems to care about her patients she answers all of my questions that I may have. The front office staff is very nice and helpful I never had a problem. Most of the time I have to wait about 10 minutes before getting seen. Overall Dr. Dominique is a very good doctor and i feel very comfortable with her. I have recommended my sister in law to her and other family members and friends as well.~Valerie Escamilla

|  Most caring staff  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Dominique to any female looking for a caring professional to take care of her and her future child. So far she has been nothing short of fantastic when it comes to scheduling appointments, keeping me up to date with all lab results and/or complications, and educating me about my options after I have my son. The office staff is always friendly and courteous! Everyone in the practice really makes you feel at home and calms any fears or apprehensions you may have about giving birth, taking blood, or bad tests. I have never had a problem with wait times at the Euless office. I am always in before my scheduled time if not right at my scheduled time which is really I take how prompt a doctor's office gets to me very highly. Dr. Dominique and staff really do care about what's best for YOU!

Jun 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Dominique for 6 in a half years and I have nothing but good things to say about her. I have lived in Rockwall 55 miles away and still went all the way to Irving to see her. I now live in Aubrey even further and would not even think about changing doctors and never will! She delivered my son and will now deliver my second in two months. She is very nice and personable she knows myself and husband by first names. Overall I would give Dr. Dominique a 10 -- Angelle Garcia

Jun 23rd, 2011

Great doctor, cares about patients, easy to get an appointment, dont have to wait a long time at appointment.

|  My first OB/GYN  |  show details
by Mackee Peeravong on Jun 14th, 2011

I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Dominique. She's friendly, but I wish she was more social. When I first started my visits, it was quick and it seemed like she didn't care much. Now I'm starting my 3rd trimester and she finally made me feel more comfortable around her. I realized that if I talk more about my pregnancy, she'll have more to say as well. I had an appointment today and we talked about getting epidural or not. She made me trust her and she knows exactly what she's talking about. She's nice and caring. I just wish the waiting time wasn't so long, but I can understand sometimes. Today's wait time was an hour long. I'm never too impatient, but my fiance had to be at work asap. I'd definitely recomment Dr. Dominique to others. Overall, she's a good doctor.

|  I would recommend Dr. Dominique!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Dominique to a friend. As my obstetrician, I have come to trust her. I feel as though my pregnancy has been well guided with her expertise. In addition, the office environment is very nice and welcoming. The wait time for your appointment is small, and I really appreciate that.Overall, my experience with Dr. Dominique and the supporting staff at Macarthur OBGYN has been good.

|  A Caring and Professional Doctor Dr. Colette Dominique  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

I am very pleased with Dr. Dominique work. At my first visit for prenatal care I was very aprehensive about choosing the right doctor to take care of me and my baby, when the first visit was over I realized I have make the right desicion.Dr. Dominique is a very caring doctor along with the fact that she answered all of my questions about my condition. She knows whats going on, what are your options and the ups and downs of the procedures. Beside these facts what also makes Dr. Dominique even better its the staff she works with. They as well make sure that you are okay and let you now whats going on and what to expect. The office staff I love them, they are kind,caring very respectful people.From me they are worth 5 stars all the way.Sincerely,Maria E. ArellanoA very pleased patient

|  Just What I was Looking For!  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

Prior to my first prenatal visit I researched African American female OB/Gyn in my area on your site. I didn' t want to settle for just your average doctor. I wanted the relationship between my medical provider and I to be personal. Search results on your site led me to Dr. Colette Dominique. I scheduled my first visit for a week later. Anxious and nervous,for this being my first child and first visit to an OB/Gyn, Dr. Dominique instantly calmed my nerves and catered to all of my concerns, reminding me of my mother, a Pediatirian in her 21st year of practice. I love Dr. Dominique's down to earth method of relaying information and answering inquries. I would refer anyone who is looking for a loving, efficient, well knowledged OB/Gyn to choose Dr. Colette Dominique!A satisfied patient,Tatyana J. Amaya

May 13th, 2011

My experience has always been good. Overall everybody treats you well. I would recommend her to friends.

|  Dr.Dominique is a Great Physician  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

my name is Yamileth Garcia this is my first pregnacy and i feel really conferable with Dr. Dominique she is loving and caring and really encouragaes me to ask questions i am recommending her to my friend Neiomi and my sister too she always reminds me when i have an appointment i really thank her for her help i will defently come back to her on my next pregnacy =)

|  Dr. Dominique is a GREAT Physician  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

Dr. Dominique is a great physician. This is my first pregnancy and I know I will definitely be coming back for my next pregnancy. She is loving and caring and really encourages me to ask her questions when I am in her office. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family. Every time I have an appointment I get called in right away as soon as I check in. Dr. Dominique has all her stuff in order. I love3 coming to the doctor knowing I am going to feel welcomed by my physician and all the staff at the front. Thank you for everything Dr. Dominique. -Norma Viera

|  From Nereida Flores  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Before my pregnancy, I was already and existing patient of Macarthur OBGYN and I loved the staff of this clinic; They are friendly and courteous. The nurses are so courteous and compassionate.I am happy to say that Dr. Dominique and her staff are making first pregnancy experience a very pleasant and memorable one. Thank you everyone!

Apr 17th, 2011

Dr. Dominque is a really great doctor. She lets you ask all your questions and replies throughly. If there is any problem or concern, no matter how small, she'll address it to make sure that everything is fine. She also delievered two of my sisters babies and hers were high risk and she handled them beautifully. I'm really comfortable with her as my doctor. I also really enjoy that she's so calm and nice.

Apr 6th, 2011

Just wanted to say that Dr Dominique is a awesome doctor and she really makes you feel comfortable her and the staff. I'm greatly appreciative to her services and will recommend her to everyone who needs a great female doctor. Love Valenicia Solomon

|  SUPERWOMEN  |  show details
by Anya Ducro on Mar 25th, 2011

From the moment I met Dr.Dominique 5 years ago I was amazed by her performance because she was actually pregnant when she delivered my first born.I am now exspecting and if every thing works out as planned she will deliver my second child also.She is straight forward and understanding.I highly recommend her to all women seeking prenatal care and regular check ups.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2011

I am very happy with my ob/gyn this time around she has taken the chance to ask how i feel every visit and make sure that i have all nessarry medicines or things to get through my pregnancy!!! i could not be more satisfied with her and her nurse staff and i would recomend her to anybody-Alexandria Esparza

|  Perforated my uterus with a Mirena ...  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

Dug inside of my vagina with hemastats, performed intravaginal sono without knowing what she was doing, did not tell anyone what she was doing or that I had anything wrong... AND then went out of town for 2 weeks. Caused me to have Emergency surgery on New Years Eve '05. I didn't know better then. I'm an RN now and I can't believe she hasn't been fired from this office. Horrible experience. Almost lost my uterus. I Do not recommend.

Mar 14th, 2011

Wonderful doctor.I would recommend her to all my friends.

Mar 13th, 2011

my DR DOMONIQUE is a great doctor she makes things better in my visits especially the nurses they are very nice and helpful

|  Dr. Colette Dominique and staff  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

Before my pregnancy, I was already and existing patient of Macarthur OBGYN and I loved the staff of this clinic; They are friendly and courteous. When I became pregnant with my first child and became a patient of Dr. Dominique's, I was pleased to have such a caring and compassionate doctor and nurses helping me through this nerve racking experience. I am happy to say that Dr. Dominique and her staff made my first pregnancy experience a very pleasant and memorable one.

|  MY DOCTOR  |  show details
by L.HERNANDEZ on Mar 1st, 2011

DR.DOMINIQUE IS A GREAT DOCTOR ALTHOUGH MY OPPOINTMENTS ARE ALWAYS SO QUICK.I HAVE HAD A FEW OPPOINTMENT MIX UPS THAT CAUSE ME TO LOSE SOME TIME AT WORK.BUT OVER ALL EVERYONE HAD BEEN VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY CARING. L.M.H

|  Best OB/GYN Doctor  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

I would totally recommend Dr.Dominique to any woman. She's great and has a great staff that will go out of they're way to help with anything needed.

|  Outstanding!  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

I have been receiving treatment from Dr. Dominique for about 3-4 years now. I completely love Dr. Dominique, the staff, as well as the patient care that I am given each and every time I come into the office. Dr. Dominique is very compassionate, thorough, genuine and sincere. Dr. Dominique and her staff provide great care and education. I appreciate the fact that she is cautious and really CARES about her patients! Overall I would recommend Dr. Dominique to anyone that I come across needing treatment!

Feb 15th, 2011

Is my second time being a patient there with Dr. Dominique. Its really great that shes patient and a good doctor. Also in caring for for her patients and knowing what is the best solution is for when u have a question for her.

|  My doctor  |  show details
by Nicole B. (12892) on Feb 15th, 2011

She is very good at "solving" what the problem might be with a particular person. She has always been able to give me the best attention that i have needed over the years.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

Doctor Dominique has been a great doctor. Although it's such a short visit she's very calm, patient and takes care of my special needs. So far she has been a great doctor and I look forward to the next three months of my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her to someone else. Sincerely,Briana Bocanegra

|  Good Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

This is my first baby and she has been wonderful. She is very up front and right to the point which most would find cold BUT TO ME it is surprisingly refreshing and GREAT! She makes me feel like she cares and does everything she can to make sure all is well!

|  First time mommy...  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

The front office staff is very professional with great customer service. The wait is usually not long, I'm in within the 10 minutes of my appointment. The first time I met with my doctor I was not sure about her because the meet was very quick and me being a first time mom I figured she would of spoke with me a little more or made me felt at a little more at ease. But she is a wonderful doctor, she knows what she's doing and you can expect to get in and out of there fast. If you do have questions she's more than happy to help.

|  A Very Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Taylor Brame on Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Collette M. Dominique has been my obstetician for the past 7 months. I am now pregnant with my second child, a son. I find her to be very thorough and sincere. she seems to genuinely care about her patients, not just their medical needs but emotional needs as well. she is very kind and down to earth and makes office visits a breeze. I normally abhor doctor's visits, but she makes them virtually painless and enjoyable. She is available to answer any question you may have, and her staff is just as supportive and welcoming. Because of these many positive characteristics, she has many patients so alot of times she may not spend a whole lot of time with you during your visit. In spite of being extremely busy, she still manages to treat you like you are more than "just a number" , and you never feel as if your visit is rushed. Overall, my experience with Dr. Dominique has been very favorable, and I definitely plan on using her as my primary OBGYN going forward.

Jan 3rd, 2011

my experience with dr dominique was not good, for my first appt i had moved from different state and was already 4 months pregnant when i finally got in to see her after waiting for over an hour total she saw me for less than 2 minutes and every appt after that until my daughter was born was the same very long wait times and barely a 90 second appt i was not happy if i had an opinion regarding the birth she would just knock it down and not even discuss it

|  review from patient  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

Everyone at MacArthur OB/Gyn are very nice and friendly they make u feel comfortable the place is nice and clean. I was recommended from several co-workers after I explained not being satisfied with my previous Doctor. I made the decision to choose Doctor Dominique after my 1st visit she made me feel like I was in good hands she had eye contact with me answered all my questions and concerns she helped me understand all my options. She listened to what I would like for my birth delivery to be like if possible and she explained how the procedure would be if I decided to go with my birth plan. I wanted a doctor that would listen and help me understand all my options and what the procedure would be like and be honest on what she believed would be the best way to go. I am glad I found the right Doctor for me to help guide me through my 1st pregnancy! Thank You Doctor Dominique!!

|  I BELIEVE.....  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

I think Dr. Dominique is a good doctor. To me, she's very up front and honest. She doesnt go above and beyond to keep you confused. She knows how to and what to say to get her point across and the staff that works with her are wonderful... I'm truly glad I chose her for my first pregnancy... :)

by Alexandria Martinez on Dec 21st, 2010

Before Dr. Dominique I've had a lot of doctors that I didnt like they would just rush through the appointment and the waiting time seemed like forever but once I had my first appointment with Dr. Dominique I knew right then and there that she would be my doctor. She actually took the time to get to know me and the faculty there are very nice and helpful. I would definitley recommend Dr. Dominique to a friend and will be returning for my other pregnancies later on in life.

|  Informative Doctor  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Dominique has been very informative during my pregnancy. It's been great having a female doctor.-J. Johnson

by Brittany on Dec 14th, 2010

Its wonderful that everyone had such a great experience here...I must be the unlucky one who did not. Unfortunately, this was the worst OBGYN experience I have had in my short 27 years of life. From the start, my experiences with the employees at this practice were awful. The appointment setter booked me in Irving when I requested Euless, when I rescheduled they called me back to RE-reschedule, my visit was more expensive than I was told it would be, I didn't feel like Dr. Dominique addressed my concerns or answered my questions at all, and when I had questions about the birth control that was prescribed to me and called to get additional information the nurse argued with me. The only pleasant thing about my visit was dealing with the receptionist on my way in and on my way out. Overall, I am not impressed, I am not interested in establishing a relationship with this practice, and I will never recommend anyone I know to this office. I did nothing but waste my time and money there.

|  :)  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Dominique by my roommate, who works at Baylor Hospital as a nurse tech. I'm glad she did and Im very happy she is my doctor and hopefully she will be delivering my baby. She makes me feel very comfortable and answers all my questions with great detail. She is very approachable and friendly. If something is wrong with me she lets me know right away, through emails, letters, or by phone. The ladies at the office are very nice and helpful I never had a problem. I really like that I can check my medical information online, this is very efficient for me and very easy. Overall Dr. Dominique is a very good doctor and feels very comfortable with her. I have had a wonderful experience with Dr Dominique. Veronica

|  Very good OBGYN!  |  show details
by Cintya Alvarez on Nov 22nd, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Dominique by my cousins wife. I'm glad she did and i'm very happy she is my doctor and is delivering my baby. She is very nice and answers all of my questions. If something is wrong with me she lets me know right away. The ladies at the office are very nice and helpful I never had a problem. I really like that I can check my medical information online, this is very efficient for me and very easy! Overall Dr. Dominique is a very good doctor and i feel very comfortable with her.

|  OUTSTANDING SERVICE BY OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!  |  show details
by Brittney Jackson on Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Dominique was my Obstetrician during my 1st pregnancy. Her caring down to earth attitue is the reason why I decided to have her again for my 2nd pregnancy. She is just comes in performs her duties and leaves. She is very personal without being nosy or bias or judgment. I can relate well with her and comfortable with her. She knows how to not only be a doctor, but can be an informative friend. Thank you Dr. Dominique.

|  Great Droctor!  |  show details
by Carmen Cruz on Nov 10th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Dominique has been overall good. I love that I don't have to wait a long time to in the waiting area until I get called. The staff is really nice. I would recommend this office and Dr. Dominique to anyone.

|  Proffesionalism and Courteous  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

Colette Dominique is a courteous ,professional who knows what she is doing. I like the fact that not only is she a female ,but she is also a parent herself. She really understands this business and would highly recommend her to others. What really makes her special is that since she is your doctor she remembers things about her patients withput having to look at the charts. This puts her above the rest!

Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Dominique has made me feel at ease while preparing for my baby, especially since I am a 1st time parent. The office is very informative and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Dominique to all women.

|  Finding a Right Dr.  |  show details
by Tabitha Brown on Aug 5th, 2010

I've only seen Dr. Dominique 3 of the 7 visits I have had and she has provided the necessary information for the various stages of my pregnancy. The overall staff at MAC OBGYN is good. The lab techs are friendly and helpful as I've spent the most time with them during my visits. The wait time for a scheduled appt is about 5-10 minutes max. I do find that when i call in to the nurse for Dr. Dominique I consistently have to leave a voicemail and wait 3-4 hours for a callback. I have never received detailed information from the nurse regarding any of my test results that i couldn't get from their private patient website. Generally, I'm told to ask any questions to the specialist i'm being referred to or ask the dr. at my next appointment.

|  sadef Khan  |  show details
by Sadef Khan on Jun 27th, 2010

Wait time is approximately 10 mins. I would recommend this doctor because she understands and is very courteous with the patients. She calls back the same day and her nurse is very effecient as well.Sadef Khan

|  My experience  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2010

Overall staff is good. The doctor is very nice too. Answers all my questions and tends to call me back with my questions and concerns. Overall experience is good. Maximum wait time is 10 to 15 mins

by Katie B. on Jun 2nd, 2010

She is one of the best Dr's I have seen.

Apr 7th, 2010

Well i recently changed doctors so i've only met with dr. dominique personally 1 time. She seems like she is a good doctor though.

|  Dr. Colette Dominique  |  show details
by Amanda McCabe on Mar 24th, 2010

I have had a wondrful experience with Dr.Dominique. She makes me feel very comfortable and answers all my quesitions with great detail. Everytime I leave her office I always know that she has taken care of all my needs. She is very approachable and friendly.

|  No personality  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2009

Dr. Dominique bedside manner was really terrible. After my first visit I never returned to see her, I cant imagine spending the remaining 8 months of my pregnancy with such an unhappy women. As a first time mom I felt that it's important for me to find a Dr. who had a little compassion and caring spirit, Dr. Dominique lacked these qualities for sure!