Dr. Colette Dominique MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. Dominque since 2005 and she delivered 2 out of my 3 children. Yes the wait times can be longer than usual, but she has every patients interest in mind. Her staff is great and I value her expertise. Also the web portal is very user friendly.

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Dominique is amazing! Shes been my doctor for both my boys and now with my baby girl! She always makes me feel comfortable and answers all my questions and concerns. I would strongly recommend her!

July 22nd, 2016
OB/GYN Experience
I have been visiting Dr. Dominique for 8 years now. I had my first child under her care and am now pregnant with my second also under her care. She makes you feel comfortable. She is very easy to talk to and very open to any questions/concerns. She is great at explaining things and making it easy to understand. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

April 28th, 2016
This is my second time coming with Dr. Dominique for my pregnancy. I really liked her and she is very nice. I feel very comfortable around her and any question I have she answers it. The staff is also very nice and welcoming every time I come. I would definitely keep coming back to her and will refer her to my friends. I am very happy she is my OBGYN. :)

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Colette Dominique
Dr. Colette Dominique is a great doctor! Although she was on a tight schedule, she allowed me to sit with a lengthy list of questions that I had for her. She's very thorough with her answers and explanations.

March 30th, 2016
The wait time is actually less than 5 minutes. The office staff is always kind and welcoming.

February 18th, 2016
OB/GYN
Dr. Dominique is an Excellent doctor. She is very detailed orientated and follows through greatly. I would refer her to anyone needing an OB/GYN.

January 30th, 2016
Second Time Around
My overall experience with Dr. Dominique was so good now that I am pregnant with my second child I had to come back. The staff is nice and friendly at all times. My visits are in and out which is amazing for me since I have a six year old daughter. I would absolutely refer any expecting mom to pay Dr. Dominique a visit!

October 23rd, 2015
Stay away from this provider
I had a bad experience with this provider, she doesn't give you information on questions but just hands you pamphlets to go read at home , was not patient to listen to my baby's heart rate and just gave me a number , I don't think she knew I am a medical provider as well, found this to be unethical, she is also very defensive when asked questions, I would not recommend hey at all!!

September 2nd, 2015
Review: Dr. Collette
Dr. Collette is a good doctor, she is informative for the most part and nice. I think that she believes I should know what questions to ask when I'm there, but I don't. It would be better if she just tells me what I should expect during each stage of my pregnancy. This is my first time being pregnant. My mom tries to tells me things, but she can't tell me everthing that I feel. I would like to hear, "Your baby is this size, and these things are developing and what meds. I should be taking like, Iron and if I'm taking prenatal vitamins". Overall she is a good doctor. She actually delivered my sister's son, so I feel confident she knows what she's doing.

August 24th, 2015
1st time mom
This is my 1st time being a mom and I choice Dr. Dominique because of her reviews I read. She has been great with answering any questions that I have. I have been having a great experience with her and I can't wait to meet my baby girl

August 22nd, 2015
I like her, I was really wanting Dr. Freeman but she wasn't available, I'm actually happy that she wasn't. Dr. Dominique is straight-forward and blunt, like me, so it was a perfect match. If you can't handle a direct approach I wouldn't go to her.