Dr. Colette Eastman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colette Eastman?

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I was Doctor Eastman's patient about 20 years ago and then my insurance company would not cover her (not in my plan) and we moved in San Diego so it was a thirty minute drive for a not insurance-covered visit. I found a great ob-gyn through Scripps, Robert Gordon, but when I had a chance 2-3 years ago to go back to Doctor Eastman, I took it and she is as fabulous as I remembered!

Posted on December 4th, 2013

Was very disappointed with this office. Dr. Eastman didn't check my blood work even when the baby was not growing very well and I had suspicions about a possible miscarriage. Office staff is not professional either and had a bad experience with the billing desk.

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Very disappointed,friendly,but not very professional.Nurse is not the brightest.Refused to check my Hormones after two miscarriages! Should retire.

Amazing

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Eastman really listened, explained things to me that hasn't ever been explained before and in a way that I would understand and made me feel like we are going to finally get to the bottom of my health problems that I've been having for the past 9 months. She was so knowledgeable and sweet and she seems like she really cares. I even cried in her office and she comforted me. If you need a Doctor that knows her stuff and does her job in the utmost caring way, Dr. Eastman is the One! ; )

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Absolutely wonderful, caring, knowledgeable Doctor. Never pushy, always there for the patient. Total trust in diagnosis and care.

Posted on April 10th, 2017