Dr. Colette Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colette Gordon?

Dr. Gordon

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. Gordon was the best doctor I have ever had. She always made me feel like she genuinely cared about me and was always interested in how I was doing and what was happening in my life. She took time with me at my visits and took good care of me when I was in the hospital. I miss her now that I have moved away from Chicago. I think that I will have a hard time finding another doctor as good, kind and caring as she was.

Dr Gordon the SUPERDOCTOR who actually CARES!

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I was so THRILLED that the day I called (was very sick) that Dr Gordon saw me IMMEDIATELY that day. How often does that ever happen? She was prompt & accurate in her diagnosis, and called me baxk TWICE since then to follow up on my progress and wefare. I am so delighted with my new relationship with a caring and thorough physician!

Posted on March 12th, 2016