A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Haag-Rickert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Haag-Rickert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag-Rickert graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haag-Rickert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haag-Rickert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colette A. Haag-Rickert practice?
Dr. Colette Haag-Rickert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.