A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Kato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colette Kato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kato graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kato has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital - East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette M Kato DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colette M. Kato practice?
- Dr. Colette Kato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colette Kato practices Family Medicine near Aberdeen, WA.
See Aberdeen Family Physicians.