A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colette Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Morgan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Renita Morgan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colette R. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Colette Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colette Morgan practices Internal Medicine near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlehurst, GA.
See Tucker Internists.