A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Moussalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colette Moussalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Moussalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussalli graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moussalli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Moussalli MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Colette Moussalli practice?
- Dr. Colette Moussalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Colette Moussalli practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Internists and Henrico Endocrinologists.