A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Mull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Mull, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mull graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mull has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Collins Mull MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colette C. Mull practice?
- Dr. Colette Mull has 8 office locations.
Dr. Colette Mull practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Dover, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.