Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colette Salm-Schmid
Dr. Colette Salm-Schmid, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI, with other offices in Green Bay, WI and Green Bay, WI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Salm-Schmid is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital Medical Center, Aurora Baycare Medical Center and Bellin Hospital. Dr. Salm-Schmid has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Colette Salm-Schmid has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Colette Salm-Schmid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.