A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colette Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Scott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Marie Scott MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colette M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Colette Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colette Scott practices Family Medicine near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Yazoo City, MS.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors.