Dr. Colette Scott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

November 24th, 2013
I would recommend Dr. Scott. I saw her this past summer and called the other day to make an appointment with her in Brandon, Family Health Care but she is not there. Dr. Scott saw me when the nurse said they were full for the day but I had a bad skin infection. I liked the fact that she looked at the infection herself, asked them to sign me in, stayed late to drain the infection, and was concerned about me. Staff was courteous but waiting area was small and in a hallway. Had to wait but worth it. In search of another doctor like her.

March 5th, 2012
She is wonderful with my children. Best doctor in yazoo city ms

August 25th, 2011
I did not go bankrupt!
I was seen by Dr. Scott for the first time and didnt have any money. The staff was doing their job by saying I had to pay, but dr. Scott overheard them and said, find out what she needs first. From that point on I got excellent care and all the lab I didnt know I needed. She has allowed me to make payment arrangements that I could afford. Turns out I had issues that could have gotten worse if she hadnt done those labs. I owe my life and health this caring and thorough doc.

October 14th, 2010
Overall experience is good. Dr. Scott and her small staff at the GA CArmichael Health Center Womens clinic in Yazoo MS are great. She is on time and takes the time to listen to your concerns. It is a plus that she shares the office with a midwife and OB/gyn doc so i was able to get all of my prenatal care and take my new baby, children, and even husband to them as well. The only minus is that sometimes it is hard to get a call back from her staff before the afternoon but if we need to come in she always takes us.

December 16th, 2009
Medical Assistant
Dr Scott is a very good doctor....She was very compassionate about her patients...My kids loved Dr Scott....No matter what time of day(I would call) Dr Scott will work us in too see her........thanks dr scott for caring!