A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University College Dublin, Ireland.
Dr. Shaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Shaw MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Colette Shaw practice?
- Dr. Colette Shaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colette Shaw practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.