A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University College Dublin, Ireland.
Dr. Shaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Marie Shaw MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Colette M. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Colette Shaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colette Shaw practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.