A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colette Tangel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colette Tangel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Tangel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangel graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Tangel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colette Theresa Tangel MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colette T. Tangel practice?
- Dr. Colette Tangel has 1 office location.
Dr. Colette Tangel practices Internal Medicine near Herkimer, NY.
See Herkimer Internists.