A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colette Tangel is Satisfactory. Dr. Tangel has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colette Tangel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangel graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tangel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare of Schoharie County
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tangel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Colette Tangel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colette T. Tangel practice?
Dr. Colette Tangel practices Internal Medicine near Herkimer, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Herkimer Internists.