Dr. Colette Willins MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
Terrible Dr
I was switching Drs and heard good things about Premier Physicians, so I found Dr Willins. HUGE mistake, I was waiting for over an hr in the exam room, when she finally came in she complained about the new system the entire time. She refilled my RXs (which I didnt need refilled) and then said ok come with me. I told her I had more questions, she seemed to be annoyed at this point and went back in the exam room with me. When I asked my questions she answered and when I questioned them she got extremely defensive. I will not be going back to her at all, and I urge all of you to stay away

November 8th, 2016
Doctor with an attitude
There is always a very long wait in the exam room (unnecessarily long). Her attitude is very condescending and she becomes very irritable very easily, especially if the patient has an opinion as to how they want their care to proceed. She spends the whole visit on her laptop which she has a terrible time figuring out and never so much as listens to my lungs or heart. Never touched me but had no problem charging me for a visit. Total waste of my time and I would never recommend her to anyone. I am now looking for a new doctor.

December 22nd, 2015
You're not the boss of me NOW!
Dr. Willins is surely a respectable and proficient Family MD, however she comes across as little bossy, and has at times talked to me as if I'm a total idiot when it comes to my personal wishes concerning my medical care. I do not think she believes that a patient should be the 'one' to make medical decisions for themselves.

April 17th, 2015
Great provider! My preferred PCP
Felt good about first visit when I moved here. She was very thorough and patient to hear my history and current concerns while establishing a new pcp-patient relationship. On follow up visits, it is much faster, which is understandable but sometimes feels unneccasary to have paid a $30+ copay and taken longer to travel and wait than be seen. I see that this is the norm of healthcare and insurance in US now and I'm sure it's not any easier for the docs to deal with!

February 18th, 2015
Long wait time, does not always ask enough questions to figure out what is really going on. Gets defensive if question anything. Could be a great Dr. if reduced the number of appointments in one day, and took the time needed to properly determine the problem.

October 29th, 2012
excellant service
i've been a patient of dr. willins for several years. ALWAYS top quality health care. never any complaints.

December 22nd, 2011
Excellent Service
neede a personal doctor, given her name by my daughter-in-law. No complaints, very efficient and knowledgable.

March 28th, 2011
wait time is usually long; rushes thru appts; dont feel like i can take time needed to voice concern and usually leave feeling like appt incomplete. had teen dtr in office and wanted to discuss her condition, dr became very nasty like i was intruding on someone's privacy. it's my child and she is under 18: my business!! am looking for new doc. Dont feel she is state of the art.

January 11th, 2011
ALWAYS LATE
NEVER less than 45 minutes between my appt time and when the doc comes in, and she spends the entire time talking to her laptop that she cant figure out how to use or telling me a 20 minute story about how her son was sad when they got rid of their old car. She is seriously a waste of medical care.

March 14th, 2017