A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coley Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coley Duncan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coley Duncan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Duncan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coley Bryant Duncan MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Coley B. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Coley Duncan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Coley Duncan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.