A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Angliker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angliker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angliker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angliker graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin C J Angliker FRCPC, MBBS, and MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Colin C. Angliker practice?
- Dr. Colin Angliker has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Angliker practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Marion, VA.
See Marion Psychiatrists.