A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Angliker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angliker
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Angliker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angliker graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin C J Angliker FRCPC, MBBS, and MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Colin C. Angliker practice?
- Dr. Colin Angliker has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Angliker practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Marion, VA.
See Marion Psychiatrists.