A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Arnold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Arnold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Boone Arnold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Colin B. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Colin Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Arnold practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.