Dr. Colin Bailey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 22nd, 2016
Excellent Experience. Would Recommend
Truly impressed by Dr. Bailey and his staff. I had 3 procedures done at the same time, and after thorough consultation with Dr. Bailey. He's a straight shooter that will be honest and upfront about what will work, what to expect during the recovery process and what to expect with results. He's got so much compassion for his clientele, he even took the time to call me back on a Saturday evening when I had a concern. Kisha, Hope and Danielle at his office are professional and caring young ladies that treat me like family when I come in for follow up

April 23rd, 2016
Staff is ver knowledgable and treats you amazing. Answers questions with understandable answers and genuinely cares about their clients no matter if it consultations or follow up appointments. They were the right choice for me

December 25th, 2015
Phenomenal treatment
I would recommend this staff and Dr. Bailey to anyone. They are all very courteous and attentive to your needs and comfort. Wonderful experience every time I had a procedure.

November 30th, 2015
horrible
Very unfriendly at consultation and had to sit in room for over an hour just for him to talk tome for 5 minutes

December 3rd, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Bailey for over a year now. Everytime I visit his office the whole staff, from front desk to nurses to manager and Dr. Bailey treat me like I am family. I went to see Dr. Bailey with concerns and an idea of what I wanted done. He listened, advised what would be best, we discussed some more and came up with a plan that has made me very happy. I appreciated his honesty on what would look good and natural and what wouldn't. The procedure, recovery and follow up was amazing. They truly make you feel unique and special and take the best care of you. I like to go to his office just to say hello and visit. I have never felt so comfortable as when I am there. I would and have recommended Dr. Bailey to several friends and will continue to do so.

November 25th, 2013
Dr. Bailey and his staff are top notch professionals. I've had several procedures done and I'm SO HAPPY with all the results. I couldn't have asked for any better outcome. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Bailey and his staff.

November 19th, 2013
Great experience
I recently had surgery with Dr. Bailey and am more than pleased with the outcome. I would recommend Dr. Bailey and his staff to anyone.

July 16th, 2013
This office is ran by a very unprofessional woman who calls herself the manager! She is very rude, loud and disrespectful! She needs to learn how to approach patients! I would not recommend this office just because of Denia Russell!!!