A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Bell is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Scott Bell DDS, MD, and MSD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colin S. Bell practice?
- Dr. Colin Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colin Bell practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX.
See Dallas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Dallas Dentists.