A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Bell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Scott Bell DDS, MD, and MSD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colin S. Bell practice?
- Dr. Colin Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Colin Bell practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Cedar Hill, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Dentists.