A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Bethel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Bethel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethel graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bethel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin A I Bethel MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colin A. Bethel practice?
- Dr. Colin Bethel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colin Bethel practices Pediatric Surgery near Maplewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Maplewood Pediatric Surgeons.