A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Bridgeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Bridgeman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridgeman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bridgeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin R Bridgeman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Colin R. Bridgeman practice?
- Dr. Colin Bridgeman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colin Bridgeman practices Pediatrics near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Elizabethtown, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians.