A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Christopher Brown MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Colin C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Colin Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Colin Brown practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Holmdel Internists and Holmdel Gastroenterologists.