A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Christopher Brown MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Colin C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Colin Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Brown practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Internists and Freehold Gastroenterologists.