A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Christopher Brown MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Colin C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Colin Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Colin Brown practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Freehold Internists and Freehold Gastroenterologists.