Dr. Colin Campbell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Colin Campbell?

Dr. Campbell is the best!

Posted on April 20th, 2017

He is very knowledgable (Board Certified in Internal Medicine), very down to earth and really listens to all my needs. Appointments are always within reasonable wait times. Staff is awesome and accommodating. If you are looking for a new Doctor I suggest you go to Atco Medical Associates and see Dr. Campbell !

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Because of Obamacare , I had to leave my family Doctor of 15 years . I was so upset. My husband suggested I see his doctor, Dr. Colin Campbell . I was very reluctant , but I made the appointment. Best move I ever made. The staff is so warm , caring ,helpful and knowledgeable . They are so helpful , and nothing is a problem . They do their job with smiles , respect , efficiency and courtesy. Dr. Campbell is so engaging , makes you feel right at ease , with a joke or two . I have many physical issues , and he was patient , he listened , and Dr . Campbell is one of the most knowledgeable doctors that I have ever had. He steered me to the appropriate specialists , some new medications and really gave me the help and hope I needed . And he talks in layman terms which is great !! First class family practice ! Thank you so much Dr. Campbell and staff !

Wonder Dr

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Awesome Dr. love it here and have great hours

The best

Posted on March 8th, 2015

I cannot speak more highly of Dr Camplbell and his staff! I'm a tough case and he dove to help me. I saw six doctors before chosing him and I can't be happier. Many thanks to Dr C and all of his staff. I don't know where I'd be today without all of you! Xoxo

Don't go - long waits - lacks professionalism -front staff is nice though...

Posted on February 21st, 2015

1.5 hour wait to see a resident doctor while Campbell hasn't even introduced himself to me after 2 visits. Was recommended by family member but I will continue to search for a family doctor that at least seems to care about their patients and not the co-pays..

Life saver!

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I had brain surgery 12 years ago. Afterwards, I started suffering from anxiety and depression. I called/saw Dr. Campbell it seems like weekly, for his help. He worked with me to get the right combination of medications. He empathized with my problems, made me laugh. He even sang the SpongeBob Squarepants theme song to my little boy! :) I will be forever grateful to this terrific doctor for being a part of my life. I have moved out of state so no longer see him, but I think of him fondly.

Dr. Campbell is the BEST!

Posted on May 27th, 2013

I recently started seeing Dr. Campbell after my doctor retired and the reccomendation came from a friend who has been with him for about 4 years. I wanted a doctor who would actually listen to me as a person and not as a number on a clock. I've been to several doctors looking for the right fit - I'm not a time limit to him like so many other doctors. His staff actually caught an issue with an EKG that I was having and I was sent to the ER. Thank God! It saved my life! So needless to say, I'm sticking with Dr. Campbell! His staff is curteous and they've taken care of getting records to my cardiologist and have gotten my referrals done on time. Thanks Dr. Campbell and Atco Medical Associates! :0)

Best Doctor - Great New Location

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Campbell for many years. I love his new office in Atco. His office is very clean and his Staff is very professional. Your health is treated/cared for at optimal levels! If you use to see him in Blackwood, trust me, it's well worth your trip to Atco! His new Staff is so polite and eager to make my health their number one concern! His new office is very impressive!

Terrific

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Campbell for years. He has a positive attitude and cares about his patients.

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Extremely caring, very professional yet down to earth. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs true care.

Best Doctor Around

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Well worth the travel time. The office staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Campbell is a very caring individual. On my first visit he said that he treats his patients the way he wants to be treated. This is the absolute truth. Dr.Campbell actually talks to you and NOT down to you. One of the few Doctors I have gone to where you leave with some sense of dignity after a not so dignified procedure.

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I would never change doctors. When He moved from Blackwood to Atco I followed him.