A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Cantwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantwell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantwell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantwell graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Cantwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin P Cantwell MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Colin P. Cantwell practice?
- Dr. Colin Cantwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Cantwell practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.