A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Champ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Champ is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Champ graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Champ has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin E Champ MD is a male Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Colin E. Champ practice?
- Dr. Colin Champ has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colin Champ practices Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Natrona Heights, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.