A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin C Christensen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colin C. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Colin Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Christensen practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Primary Care Doctors.