A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Dinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Dinney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ureter Cancer
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinney graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Dinney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Univ Of Tx Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin P.N. Dinney MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Colin P. Dinney practice?
- Dr. Colin Dinney has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Dinney practices Urology and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists and Houston Oncologists.