A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Driscoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Driscoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driscoll
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driscoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Driscoll, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Driscoll graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Driscoll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin L Driscoll MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Colin L. Driscoll practice?
- Dr. Colin Driscoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Driscoll practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.