Learn more about Dr. Colin Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Eakin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eakin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eakin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Eakin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eakin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Leroi Eakin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colin L. Eakin practice?
- Dr. Colin Eakin has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Eakin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons and Palo Alto Sports Medicine Doctors.