A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Freccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Freccia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freccia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Freccia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freccia graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Freccia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin David Freccia MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Colin D. Freccia practice?
- Dr. Colin Freccia has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Freccia practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Allergists and Fayetteville Pediatricians.