Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colin Freccia
Dr. Colin Freccia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with another office in Fayetteville, NC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Freccia is affiliated with Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital, Cape Fear Valley Health System and Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. Colin Freccia has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Colin Freccia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. John Georgitis
Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi41
Dr. Barbara Appel
Fayetteville, NC 0.03 mi35
Dr. Sreelekha Sashidhar
Fayetteville, NC 0.07 mi27