A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Freccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Freccia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freccia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Freccia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freccia graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Freccia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin David Freccia MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Colin D. Freccia practice?
- Dr. Colin Freccia has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Freccia practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Allergists and Fayetteville Pediatricians.