A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Fuller, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fuller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Grant General Hospital
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin M Fuller FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Colin M. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Colin Fuller has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Fuller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sparks, NV.
See Sparks Internists and Sparks Cardiologists.