Learn more about Dr. Colin Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Gillespie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Gillespie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gillespie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillespie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colin T. Gillespie practice?
Dr. Colin Gillespie practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.