A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Goggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goggins graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Goggins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goggins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colin P. Goggins practice?
Dr. Colin Goggins practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and New Orleans, LA.
See Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons.