A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Goudelocke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Goudelocke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goudelocke
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goudelocke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goudelocke graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Goudelocke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
- T.C. Thompson Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin M Goudelocke MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Colin M. Goudelocke practice?
- Dr. Colin Goudelocke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colin Goudelocke practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Urologists.