A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Kane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colin E. Kane practice?
Dr. Colin Kane practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pediatricians, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.