A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Kane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Edward Kane MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Colin E. Kane practice?
- Dr. Colin Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Kane practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pediatricians, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.