Dr. Colin Kingston MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Hampton, VA

March 31st, 2014
Dr. Kingston
Dr. Kingston is a straight shooter. He explains all the procedures thoroughly before starting treatments. He gives the patient all the information needed to decide the correct course of treatment. The office staff has been helpful and courteous during all of my visits. I have had orthoscopic knee surgery and total knee replacement with Dr. Kingston. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Kingston.

December 21st, 2013
Tidewater Orthopedic
Had the best care from all of the staff at Doctor King office, I never waited very long too be seen. James was always very kind and friendly, and always smiling. He would listen to every concern. Doctor Kingston always made you feel comfortable and did not rush you. He listened to all your questions. I had a customer that had the same surgery a week before me and he is still in pain and still walking with a limp. Thanks to DR Kingston, his staff and all the people at Tidewater Ortho.Physical Therapy. I'm back at work full time.

March 20th, 2013
Dr. Kingston has done 2 knee scopes on me and I couldn't be more happy with the results. He listens to the problem your having and orders the proper tests for an accurate diagnosis. I would not hesitate to refer friends and family to him and this wonderful practice.

August 29th, 2009
Orthopedic Excellence
Dr. colin Kingston was thorough and compassionate about his work. He diagnosed my problem and did what was neeeded to be done. I thank him for my new fully reconstructed ACL. He was excellent and the best physician I have ever had the pleasure to have.