2.0

Rude and racist show details Rude and racist
by PuppyVicky on May 4th, 2015

My son has a small umbilical hernia and our pediatrician revered us to Miami Associates in Pediatric Surgery to remove the hernia. She said we should make an appointment there for surgery. So i called to make an appointment for surgery. That's what I said on the phone. I got an appointment. On the day of the appointment we came and saw Dr. Colin G Knight MD. Ge took a 10 second look at his belly button and said we should come back for the surgery. I wondered if this is not day of the surgery already, and he said with an huge attitude: i don't know from what country you are from, but we in the United States we see our patients before surgery. Really?! A racist pediatrician???! My English is pretty fluent and i live here since 13 years!!!! That is a very unprofessional behavior for a doctor especially you wouldn't accept this attitude from a pediatrician in the Nicklaus Children Hospital.

terrible manners show details terrible manners
by jen k on Oct 25th, 2013

This doctor forgot that he's treating children, he doesn't have the patience to treat with such delicate situations. I have never dealt with a doctor as rude as this one. Run away.

MD show details MD
Aug 29th, 2013

I had a bad experience with him. Can you imagine a surgeon that he never touch my son's belly. No comments .HOrrible ....I am not recommend him.