A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Ma is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Ma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of Oxford, England.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colin Ma practice?
Dr. Colin Ma practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.