Dr. Colin Maccoll Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Colin Maccoll?

August 10th, 2016

I'm Alive Because Of Dr. McColl

While Dr. McColl is not my regular Dr. at the Bariatric center, he was on call when I went to the E.R., I believe I am alive because he said that he needed to do surgery instead of watching & waiting. I am actually alive because he did surgery on me a 2nd time while another Dr. said to wait & watch me. He told everyone to get me to the E.R. NOW. By the time I got to the ER, I had 1,600cc of blood in my abdomen. Had he not had me rushed to the ER, I would not be alive. So, I thank God & Dr McColl for being there to keep me alive.

January 28th, 2016

He was very nice in person. Then I went to the patient portal where his notes were written and I couldn't believe my eyes. He was so negative about me, and his notes were mostly inaccurate. I would not use him if I had a choice. May go to Corvallis.

November 3rd, 2015