A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Mackenzie, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Mackenzie, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mackenzie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Neil Mackenzie MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Colin N. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Colin Mackenzie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colin Mackenzie practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Overland Park Psychiatrists.