A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Moorhead is Good. Dr. Moorhead has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Moorhead, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moorhead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Colin Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colin S. Moorhead practice?
Dr. Colin Moorhead practices Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Barberton, OH.
See Akron Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nick Moorhead, Dr. Nickolas Moorhead, Dr. Nicky Moorhead, Dr. Nicholas Moorhead