A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Moorhead is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Moorhead, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moorhead has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Stuart Moorhead MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colin S. Moorhead practice?
- Dr. Colin Moorhead has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Moorhead practices Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists.