A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Moseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Moseley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moseley
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Moseley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Moseley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Moseley graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moseley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Shriners Hospital
- Shriners Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Frederick Moseley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colin F. Moseley practice?
- Dr. Colin Moseley has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Moseley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.