A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Moseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Moseley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Moseley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Moseley graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moseley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Shriners Hospital
- Shriners Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Frederick Moseley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Colin F. Moseley practice?
- Dr. Colin Moseley has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Moseley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.