Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colin O'Brien
Dr. Colin O'Brien, MD, ARNP is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH, with another office in Worcester, MA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. O'Brien is affiliated with U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus, Southern Nh Medical Center and Emerson Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Colin O'Brien has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Colin O'Brien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.
Dr. Serena York
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Nashua, NH 0 mi30
Dr. Ricardo Sanchez
Nashua, NH 0 mi33
Dr. Bernard Bettencourt Jr
Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Nashua, NH 0 mi24