A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin O'Brien, ARNP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Brien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin H O'Brien ARNP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colin H. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Colin O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colin O'Brien practices Emergency Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Worcester Emergency Physicians.