A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Ottey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Ottey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ottey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Carlton Ottey MD is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colin C. Ottey practice?
- Dr. Colin Ottey has 1 office location.
Dr. Colin Ottey practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Lanham, MD.
See Lanham Primary Care Doctors and Lanham Internists.